Full time with remote working flexibility
Edge Focus Partners is a Chicago-based FinTech firm and investment company actively involved in the rapidly growing consumer lending marketplace. We have a distinguished track record of success across the business and in our investor returns.
Our greatest strength is our team of highly motivated individuals working in a super collaborative flat hierarchy. We strive as a team to generate “edge” wherever possible, and stay ahead of the competition. For this, we are looking for highly motivated individuals with advanced programming and mathematical skills. Our culture gives new graduates the unique opportunity to realize their potential, and create a significant impact in a short period.
- Work with a phenomenally talented team on challenging, interesting projects
- No set hours or location – work with a decentralized team that values work-life balance
- Annual team vacation abroad
- Company sponsored workstation
Role and Responsibilities
- Use cutting edge statistical and ML techniques to identify opportunities from tons of data
- An analytical mindset and problem solving skills
- Ability to write simple and clean code, seeing your ideas become reality
- Strong programming experience in Python and C++
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Strong work ethics and communication skills
- No prior trading or investment experience required
- Degree in Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computing or related preferred.
PLEASE NOTE: While we are not currently hiring for this position, we encourage you to apply if you’d like to be considered for future opportunities.