VP of Capital Markets
Full time with remote working flexibility
This role offers the opportunity to build out the firm’s initiatives in capital markets and securitizations in a highly attractive asset class with tremendous growth opportunities. This involves growing the company’s relationships across debt and equity investors, banks and other facility providers, and spearheading all structured products transactions, working closely with leadership including the CEO and COO.
Edge Focus has a long track record using advanced proprietary pricing technology for superior collateral selection, with institutional backing from Brevan Howard and DRW. The firm operates in a rapidly growing segment of credit, where underlying collateral is originated via fintech-enabled channels. This role offers a unique opportunity to innovate in an asset class where demand is extremely high and transactions are typically oversubscribed.
Operational experience in structuring and executing securitization transactions is necessary for this role. The ideal candidate will ideally have originator relationships to compliment Edge Focus’ origination capabilities as well as relationships with securitization desks at various investment banks and other market participants.
- Build out and oversee the firm’s capital markets and securitization businesses
- Manage and operate securitization transactions
- Prepare, review and evaluate structuring / securitization documentation for Edge Focus
- Build upon existing relationships with clients, deal teams, securitization desks at investment banks and relevant deal counterparties
- Diligence securitization partners and counterparties – reporting, data and documentation
- Create structuring solutions liaising between the firm, outside counsel, counterparties and their legal teams
- Create securitization reports, including waterfalls, P&L, counterparty exposures and performance analytics
- 4 years of experience in securitization (preferably credit) at a bank or buy side firm
- High degree of comfort modeling and building ABS and other complex structures
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal